2023 Farmer Vendor Applications available for download below. We are only accepting Farmer vendors at this time.
Please read through the following, familiarize yourself with the market regulations, and complete an application. If you have additional questions that are not answered below, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome Farmers/Ranchers from the following Northern New Mexico counties: Taos, Colfax, Mora, San Miguel, Santa Fe, Sandoval, Los Alamos, Rio Arriba and Costilla County, Colorado.
All applications require pre-approval before your arrival at market.
If you intend bringing fresh produce directly from your farm, the application process to sell at market is very straightforward, download Farmers Application at bottom of this page. Farmer/Rancher Vendors are welcome to apply at least one week prior to attending market for the first time this season.
- Download and familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations in our Vendor Agreement as all vendors are required to abide by the market regulations. All applicants are required to read and sign in agreement of the 2023 Vendor Agreement which contains all of TFM’s rules & regulations and turn a copy into us to participate in the market.
- Download the appropriate application form from below by first asking yourself:
are you a Farmer/Rancher? You plan to sell only raw food/meat that you grow.
OR are you a Non-Farmer such as a Baker? or a Prepared Food Producer? or a Value-Added Producer?
- If you are applying as a Non-Farmer Vendor, such as Baker, Prepared Food or Value Added space your application is due April 10th 2023. Please note that these are juried items and need to comply to specific guidelines and only a small number are selected from these categories every year. Approval process will be on an as-needed/local basis. These categories fill up well before beginning of season!!! Please wait for application approval by April 20, 2023 – we will contact you by phone or e-mail.
The NM Environment Department asks vendors who intend to serve/sell prepared foods at the Taos Farmers’ Market to submit their applications for temporary food service permit applications to the:
Taos NMED Field Office
145 Roy Road, Taos, NM 87571
575-758-8808 – call them if you have questions about Temporary Food Service Permits.
- If approval has been granted, arrive at market at 7am Saturday morning and plan to stay until the market closes at 12:30pm. There is no driving in or out of the market allowed while we are open for business–between 8am and 12:30pm. First Market of season: May 13, 2023 market will continue every week until October 28, 2023. There will very likely be 3 November market Saturdays also from 9am-12pm.
- Bring your own table & chairs, umbrella or tent with appropriate weights for each leg of tent. Everything you need to run your booth you are responsible for bringing including change. Each vendor is allotted a 12’x12′ space. When you arrive our Site Manager, Margaret, will assign you an available spot.
-TFM Info Booth has items for Vendors to purchase: TFM embroidered logo 3-pocket Vendor Aprons ($20).
-TFM sells reusable canvas and insulated shopping bags ($20) and specialty woven bags and ghana baskets ($25-$60) for customers to purchase.
Here is what you need to know:
- ALL VENDORS must reapply every year
- 2023 Vendor Applications & updated Rules & Regulations will be MAILED by post to your mailing address on March 15, 2023. If you have a new mailing address, send it to us ASAP at email@example.com
- Return your completed 2023 Vendor Application & signed 2023 Vendor Agreement (last page or a photocopy) to us
by scanned copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by mail to: PO BOX 3114 Taos, NM 87571
- Non-Farmer applications are due by April 10, 2022!
- Spring Vendor Meeting for 2022 is 4/22/23 at 11am at Taos County Courthhouse Parking lot
All applicants are required to read and sign in agreement of the 2023 Vendor Agreement and turn a copy into us to participate in the market.
WIC Information: The Taos Farmers Market WIC Number: 29144
VENDOR APPLICATIONS & VENDOR AGREEMENT DOWNLOAD HERE
Farmer Vendors: TFMI Farmer App 2023.docx-1
ALL Vendors must agree, sign & return with application: Vendor Agreement 2023.docx-1
(ALL vendors must read and sign and return a copy of the signed page – pg 7 – to us with your application)
Board of Directors, Current Members
-Christopher Bergner, President
-Jessica Rone, Vice President
-Andre Kempton, Secretary
-Doug Patterson, Treasurer
-Peter Dougan, Board Member
To contact the TFM Board of Directors either send a letter to PO Box 3114 Taos, NM 87571 or email email@example.com attn: Board of Directors