Welcome 2017 Vendors!
Important things to note:
1. Bring your own table & chairs, umbrella or tent etc. Each vendor is allotted a 12’x12′ space. When you arrive at the site, our Site Manager will assist you in finding your spot.
2. At the bottom of this page is a Market Map – to show you where your booth is located.
3. There is no driving in or out of the market allowed while we are open for business (between 8am and 1pm).
Please read through the following, familiarize yourself with the market regulations, and complete an application. If you have additional questions, please contact us at: email@example.com .
We welcome all growers from the following Northern New Mexico counties:
Taos, Colfax, Mora, San Miguel, Santa Fe, Sandoval, Los Alamos, Rio Arriba
and Costilla County, Colorado. Please see our Spring Welcome Letter Below!
Farmer/Rancher vendors are welcome to apply at least one week prior to attending. The deadline for non-farmer vendors is April 1st.
All applications require pre-approval before your arrival at market.
If you intend bringing fresh produce directly from your farm, the application process to
sell at market is very straightforward:
1. Familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations as well as our Application Information Sheet, as all vendors are required to abide by the market regulations. Download the appropriate application form from below: are you a Farmer/Rancher? or Non-Farmer such as a Baker? Prepared Food Producer? Or a Value-Added Producer?
2. If you are applying for a baking, prepared food or value added space, wait for application approval – we will contact you by phone or e-mail.
3. If approval has been granted, arrive at market at 7am Saturday morning and plan to stay until the market closes at 12:30pm. There is no driving in or out of the market allowed while we are open for business–between 8am and 12:30pm.
4. Bring your own table & chairs, umbrella or tent etc. Each vendor is allotted a 12’x12′ space. When you arrive at the site, our Site Manager will assist you in finding an available spot.
If you are not a grower – i.e. a baker, plant vendor or value-added processor, please note that these are juried items and need to comply to specific guidelines and only a small number are selected from these categories every year. Approval process will be on an as-needed basis. Please note that these categories fill up well before beginning of season.
All applicants are required to read and sign in agreement of the 2016 Market Rules and Regulations to participate in the market.
WIC Information: The Taos Farmers Market WIC Number: 29144
Value-Added, Bakers and Prepared Food Vendors:
Here is info from the NM Environment Dept, the organization that requires permitting to sell to the public in New Mexico. Please don’t hesitate to contact them if you have further questions!
The NM Environment Dep asks vendors who intend to serve/sell prepared foods at the Taos Farmers’ Market to submit their applications for temporary food service to the:
Taos NMED Field Office
145 Roy Road