The Spring Vendor Meeting is THIS Saturday April 15th at 1pm at the Taos Library: 402 Camino de la Placita – we will be in one of the conference rooms.
At this meeting:
- Meet the TFM board and the new market employees
- Get all the important information regarding the 2017 season
- Fill out all important documents if you choose to accept EBT, Double Up Food Bucks, WIC & Seniors Checks…
- If you haven’t already, you can pay your booth fee (half due 4/15) and reserve a permanent spot for the season
- Have a chat with your fellow vendors who you’ve missed all winter!
If you have not already turned in your 2017 Farmers Application please be prepared to at this meeting, we are always accepting local farmers!
We are also still accepting applications for Prepared-Food vendors or Value-Added vendors (no bakers), as we have a few spots to fill. Also if you turned in your application but forgot to include your signed Rules & Regulations page: this must be turned in if you plan on vending this season.
On behalf of the TFM board and employees, we look forward to meeting all of you, if we haven’t already, this Saturday 4/15 at 1pm at the Taos Library.